The Department of Water Management would like to inform you of a new sewer project coming to the 39th Ward.
- Projected start date: Mid-March 2017
- Projected end date: Summer 2017
Peterson Ave. Sewer Project
- W. Peterson Ave. (N. Austin Ave. to N. Monitor Ave.)
- N. Monitor Ave. (W. Peterson to N. Indian Rd.)
Hiawatha Sewer Project:
- W. Peterson Ave. (N. Kilbourn Ave. to N. Hiawatha Ave.)
- N. Hiawatha Ave. (W. Peterson Ave. to N. Kilpatrick Ave.)
Devon Ave. Sewer Project
- N. Leoti Ave. (N. Le Mai Ave. to N. Spokane Ave.)
- N. Spokane Ave. (N. Leonti Ave. to W. Devon Ave.)
- W. Devon Ave. (N. Spokane Ave. to N. Caldwell Ave.)
Residents will be notified house by house prior to the start of these projects. The work will involve the installation of approximately 6,100 feet of new sewer, resulting in better drainage and reduced flooding.