Please be aware that a new Peoples Gas Project will be starting in the ward at the end of May 2017.
- Sewer is projected to start work on 05/31/2017. PGL is expected to be out of conflict with Sewer before this date.
- PGL engineering is still waiting on Sewer to approve the project before they release this work.
- This project consists of 6 replace in place intersections. The intersections are as follows:
- Kentucky Ave & Elston Ave
- Kenneth Ave & Lawrence Ave
- Kenneth Ave & Ainslie St
- Kenneth Ave & Carmen Ave
- Tripp Ave & Ainslie St
- Keeler Ave & Ainslie St
- All of PGL’s work will take place in the street for these intersections with a few openings to in the sidewalk/parkway.
As far as a timeframe of when we will start and finish, it is estimated we’ll start sometime around the first week of May and wrap up around the 3rd week of May.